Our business law attorneys are highly regarded for their deep knowledge and broad experience in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures among other subjects. Not only some of our members have been in-house lawyers for large local companies, but they have also held and still serve as Director of several of them. Our experience in Boards allow us to advise on the decisions to be made by both the Board of Directors and the CEO.
We provide business registration, incorporation, branch establishment, business consulting, Our firm will help you choose a business entity, which includes analysis of tax ramifications and legal protections.These services are provided at a low cost and with fast turnaround times.
Different types of business organizations forms in Peru
- Sociedad Anónima, the most common and recommendable type.
- Sociedad Anónima Cerrada, this is almost the same as above but has no board of Directors.
- Sociedad Anónima Abierta, this is a special type for those companies whose shares will be quoted in the stock exchange.
- Sociedad Comercial de Responsabilidad Limitada, a kind of partnership.
- You may also establish a Peruvian Branch Office
Board of Directors and CEO
Members of the Board are appointed by a shareholder´s meeting. Number of members should be at least 3. A foreigner and/or not resident may be appointed as a member of the board.
CEO is called by law the “Gerente General” who is appointed by the Board of Directors or by a shareholder´s meeting. Peruvian nationality is not required but since he will be the legal reprsentative before third parties and the government he should request a Work visa and authorized by migrations authorities.